Monday, June 06, 2011

People! People! Plantscription is Pretty Pricking Pantastic for your Peau (translation from French = skin)

I'm not kidding.  This stuff is pretty miraculous.

I am literally surrounded by women my age, younger, and older who are paying big bucks to manage the aging of their skin.  Even the least likely suspects are getting botox or are having intense laser or chemical burns.  The most likely suspects have met the knife. 

This is the LAZIEST skin care solution for fine lines and sun damage.  I think I've been using it for three weeks now and there is a marked difference in the sun damage on the left side of my face, a reduction in fine lines all over my face, and overall my skin is just so much softer.  No kidding.  I don't get anything out of this, people.  I'm just telling you because it's LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!  So, check it out!

Plantscription™
You can even order it on the website, get free shipping AND two sample size products right now.  Run, don't walk, your fingers to the Origins site: http://tinyurl.com/3q3ojap.

It's so damn Lazy...and it smells good too!  Pure Plantscription bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment