Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trader Joe's Tuesday - Flu's Day

In bed with the flu that's gone into my chest, so today I am grateful to Dr. Joe for the following items:

  1. Grapefruit Juice -- I love their grapefruit juice (refrigerator section) and years ago I literally cured myself of pneumonia with grapefruit juice, so I'm downing it and it's also keeping me from overeating since I'm not working out! But, my body is loving it. You can tell when your body is happy about something you're giving it, can't you?
  2. Emergen-C Acai Berry -- I love this new favor and I'm really loving anything Acai, frankly. This flavor isn't too sweet or too tart...Goldilocks would say "it's just right."
  3. Ezekiel Bread Toasted with Almond Butter and Fruit Only Preserves -- Just one piece of toast with one tablespoon of almond butter and a tiny bit of strawberry preserves and I'm a happy, happy camper. It's the perfect amount of food and the perfect amount of comfort foodishness --- crunch and cream, what more could a girl ask?

I love you Doctor Joe. I love you so.


No comments:

Post a Comment