Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy Scar Removal?!!!

I had a little surgery on my neck a few weeks ago. Last Wednesday I had a post suture removal check-up and he said "see you in a month!" I asked if I should apply Vitamin E, or massage the area, etc. -- all the tricks previous doctors had given me before. He said "Do whatever you want, but none of it makes much difference...."

Well the next day I heard about Curad Scar Therapy Silicone Pads from my accupuncturist who saw my scar and suggested it. I can tell you honestly that within 72 hours there was a huge difference in the appearance of the scar. I'm on Day 5 now, and the keloid scar has decreased by about 1/2 already. It literally looks better every day. And, Aaron confirmed that it's not wishful thinking on my part. He sees it too.

My scar is fairly new but apparently it works on old scars too, so if you have a scar, give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment