- Package of two large Portobello Mushrooms
- Package of Sliced Mushrooms
- Package of Pasta (I used spaghetti because it's my new obsession but whatever floats your boat)
So if you're gonna make this happen in 10 minutes, it'll only work if you have a gas grill or George Foreman grill....and follow this sequence:
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil.
- Turn on the grill and close the cover to get the heat going.
- Brush the portobello mushrooms lightly with olive oil and throw them on the heated grill.
- Chop garlic and throw in a pan with a little olive oil, and sautee til lightly browned.
- Hopefully the water is boiling --- and you can add the pasta!
- Add sliced mushrooms to the garlic.
- Run out to the grill and flip the portobellos if they are ready. I atually get them a little charred to add that meaty flavor.
- Check on your stove top items -- pasta and sauteed mushrooms.
- When portobellos are done, slice them up nicely and throw in with mushrooms in the pan.
- When pasta is done, drain and add zest of a lemon, juice of a lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Optional Added Yummies: Chopped Flat Parsley and/or Grated Parmesan