Monday, July 18, 2011

I Love Me Some Free Stuff!



I love free stuff and in the case of Weight Watchers, all fruit and most veggies (potatoes, avocados and a few other things excepted) are ZERO POINTS which to me means FREE! FREE!  FREE!

This was my breakfast this morning, as it is most mornings -- a huge bowl of delicious fruits.  In California we are blessed with having watermelon and blueberries almost all year long.  The flavors of these fruits now are even more spectacular, of course, in the summer.   So, this bowl of deliciousness made with one stop shopping at Trader Joe's.  This isn't even all the different fruits I have in the fridge that I picked up yesterday, but these work so nicely together, and they make a purdy picture, eh?:

  • Watermelon
  • Blueberries
  • Black Figs
  • Green Figs
  • Honeydew Melon
  • White Nectarines
Yummalicious!  Yesterday I actually had a big fruit salad twice before I had a late lunch at 3:30 p.m.  I was so in love with the flavors and really craved it again!  Today, my hunger level is higher, so I needed some protein earlier, but especially in the Summer, I like to start my day with a big bowl of free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment