Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lazy Woman Cooks - Even Right after a Move!

I had the gall to have people over for dinner only one week after I moved, but I did the usual Lazy Woman trick -- an Italian spread.  Meats, cheeses, a big salad, and a super easy pasta.  The only cooking I did was cooking the mushroom and artichoke ravioli while I sauteed up some mushroom, artichoke hearts, asparagus and herbs.  And, for dessert, I threw together another Strawberry Tiramisu:  http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/strawberry-tiramisu-for-two/detail.aspx.   I always put way more sliced strawberries in it than listed, and I also put it in a glass vase instead of on a serving plate as pictured.

Tonight, though, I'm taking a Tiramisu to a dinner party and offered several options to the host.  He chose Chocolate-y, Crunchy and Nutty Tiramisu.  So, I made up this recipe...it's DE-FRICKING-AMAZINGLICIOUS and so incredibly easy to make. 

http://www.themortonreport.com/home-away/food/laziest-dessert-of-all-tiramisu/

Buon Appe-Lazy-Tito!

No comments:

Post a Comment