Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Giddy Lazy Woman

I've been buying clothes to "grow" into -- aka grow thinner into -- for the last couple of months.   I haven't needed to buy much because I have a thin wardrobe, but when I've been in the mood to reward my losses and celebrate my renewed shape, I've bought some new items.

I was at Anthropologie a couple months ago returning a Christmas present and tried on a dress. I could sort of shove myself into it.  The sales lady swore it fit, but she wasn't my breasts. I knew breathing would become increasingly hard and fainting or perishing due to the constraint would be quite possible.  I loved it, though, and knew it would be cute when I shrank myself some more.

I wore it today for the first time and oh my god it was so fun.  I was giddy all the live-long day wearing it.  It's fun to wear clothes that make you feel good.  Wearing clothes that make you feel good that you know didn't fit until this week: priceless, giddy priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment