Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Purple Madness


What could be better than waking up to brand new beautiful Jacaranda blossoms that made their way to open under the moon's shine?   This called for a purple celebration. 

My brilliant accupuncturist, Marsha Cooooooooooooooooooooooonnor (that's how I say her name, to which she replies Bridget Fooooooooooooooooooonger), turned me onto a wonderful new whey powder.  She says the purist whey is coming from New Zealand.  Her whey powder of choice is Xymogen Fit Food Light Whey.  Her fave flavor is chocolate so I trusted her and oh my god it's really dark chocolate rich goodness.  I add a frozen banana and mixed frozen berries.  It comes out the beautiful purple tone you see below.

Then, because I was hungry and had a several hour stretch to get through, I made the Trader Joe's Steel Cut 5 Minute Oatmeal with about a cup of blueberries.  Check out the purple-osity. 

This was the most yummalicious, healthalicious, Lazy breakfast ever. 


Happy Purple Spring.  It's raining Jacaranda blossoms in honor of Prince.




No comments:

Post a Comment