Monday, March 28, 2011

It's What's for Dinner = It's What's in the Fridge

First, Full Court Press of yesterday is absolutely working.  The dark cloud that lifted last night appears to be nearly gone today due to the remedies I mentioned yesterday.  I suppose I need to give the whole plan credit, but I do think the remedies are due special thanks.

Just made yummalicious dinner that I wouldn't have made were I not leaving in the morning for a business trip.   I had a potato, tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, and chives.

Here's what I did to make it extra fulfilling, flavorful and Weight Watchers friendly too:

1.  Baked potato at 450 for about 30 minutes.
2.  After potato was in for 15 minutes, I chopped up the two big portobellos and two big tomatoes and tossed it all with Truffle Salt (Birthday present from friend, Karen!) and a teaspoon of olive oil.
3.  While that was finishing I chopped a bunch of fresh chives, got out a Tablespoon of butter and a couple Tablespoons of Trader Joe's Creamy Goat Cheese.
4.  When out of the oven, cut open the potato and throw on the butter, goat cheese and chives.  
5.  Scoop up all the roasted veggies and throw them on the prepared potato!

Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment