Saturday, May 28, 2011

BlogHer Food Conference Take-Away -- One White Curtain Makes All the Difference in the World!

A few months ago I picked up this cute little white voile curtain at World Market.  I didn't have a use for it but I just had to have it and knew one day I'd want to cover one small window with it!  I just knew it!  Well, in the middle of my BlogHer Food Conference Workshop on photography, Sarah Amelar showed a photo of her home studio in her kitchen where she put up a simple white curtain to diffuse the directional light.   Brilliant! 

So, I got it out today and it works! 




I hammered a couple of brads above the window and haphazardly hung it because it will just go up temporarily when I shoot in there.  I threw it up in seconds!


And voila, my new obsession with Kale and Mushrooms...this time with more garlic and Italian spices....and much more beautifully lit than my last Kale-Mushroom posting! LOL!



Buon Well-Lit Appetito!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment