Trader Joe’s does it again – making my Weight Watchers dreams come true, giving me yet another WWgasm. I had only a couple minutes between calls to whip up a good-for-me-beyond-delicious lunch. This literally took about three minutes.
½ cup Trader Joe’s Frozen Jasmine Rice
1 tsp Dark Sesame Oil
½ bag of Trader Joe’s Kale (it’s pre-chopped – roughly)
1 bag of Trader Joe’s Sliced Mushrooms
Rice Vinegar - to taste (I do about 2 tsp probably)
Red Wine Vinegar- to taste (I do about 2 tsp probably)Water -- about 1/8 cup
Red Pepper Flakes
- Pop the frozen rice in the microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Put Dark Sesame Oil in big sautee pan. Warm it up on a fairly high heat.
- Add everything else in the ingredients list.
- Cook it up! I kept mine on a medium high heat the entire time and it was deliciously inflused with all the flavorings by the time it was all done, which was just a few minutes.
- Put 1/2 cup of rice on your lovely salad plate. Yes, all this food fits nicely on a small dinner plate! Add the veggie mixture.
- Have your own WWgasm!