Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WWgasm = George (Forman) + Joe (Trader)

When I was going to acting school in NYC in the 80's my friend Fran and I would often pop into the diner around the corner from The Neighborhood Playhouse before school and get one of our favorite breakfasts: grilled corn muffin with peanut butter on the side.  It would come to the table with those beautiful black grill marks blessing it with charcoal goodness and the peanut butter would melt creating a gooey-crunchy-cakey filling and fulfilling breakfast that stuck to our ribs.

Well, just now I went into the fridge looking for a post baked potato/pea shoot salad dinner (yes, I am absolutely, unequivocally addicted to this meal!) dessert and I found that I had some leftover Trader Joe's Triple Bran Muffins (made from mix).  I cut one in half and put it on the George Foreman grill, made it nice and toasty with the proper grill markings, and slathered on 1 teaspooon Almond Butter just for a little twist. 

WWgasm = only 4 Weight Watchers Points Plus! OMG

So, find yourself a healthy muffin and try it for yourself with the nut butter of your choice!

Buon Skinny Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment