Thursday, February 17, 2011

Takin' Care o' Business

The Marianne Williamson book on tape I'm listening to, "A Course in Weight Loss," is really working on me.  And, transforming my body is working on me.  It's making me want everything to work better. So, I'm starting to make things WORK!  Or should I say I am now open to lots of possibilities of things working better.  I think some of the pounds coming off were blocks, ounces of barriers...just dropping off.

First opening: I can see!  I can see!  It's a whole new world having a perfect prescription.   I actually thought that I wouldn't be able to get a prescription since the last one was so incredibly off.  I feel like I've had a medical miracle.  But, what I had was a great optometrist finally!  I love him.  If you are in LA and looking for a great one -- Dr. Vipapan on Lake Avenue is yo' man!

How did I find him?  YELP!  Thank you Yelpers for that recommendation.

I also thought it might be impossible to get the haircut that I wanted, but in fact I got better than the haircut I wanted.  Her name is Amy Edwards, daughter of the famed stylist Allen Edwards.  She works in Beverly Hills and Studio City. 

How did I find her? My friend Liz who literally time after time has had the most artistic haircuts.  Each time I see her it's something different and each time I think "Now THAT is my favorite haircut!"...Truly Amy is an artist.  She works with your face shape, coloring, best features, worst features, etc. and makes your hair just lift it all up and make you as purdy as possible.

So, I am continuing to be open to possibilities, and letting the barriers continue to fall, fall, fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment