Sunday, January 09, 2011

Lazily Lovin' Weight Watchers -- WWgasms Galore

This was a big WWgasm night.  I love The Hamburger Hamlet and Best Boyfriend in the World loves it now too...we go to the one in Pasadena where you can sit in big leather armchairs by the fire.  It's fabulous.  I had a fabulous Mediterranean Salad and Baked Potato...salad and a baked potato has always been one of my favorite meals.  And, there's somethin' about having it next to a fire that takes this comfort food to a new level. 

We at really early though and I'm on prednisone for my nasty case of poison oak.  Prednisone always makes me super hungry.  I recently heard from my nurse neighbor that they give it to people to increase their appetites.  Well, it works for me.  Not so great when you are trying to lose weight.

I also wanted something sweet a little while ago.  When I logged in to the WW site to clock my points it kept kicking me off and every time I got back in I would see the recipe for 1 Point Chocolate Chip Cookies.  So, I made them.  Very satisfying and took only a few minutes to make and FOUR MINUTES to bake! 

But, after eating them I was really hungry!  I'm at the Best Boyfriend in the World's House.  He has Ezekiel bread and peanut butter but no bananas.  But, he has a tangerine tree!!! And boy are they delicious tangerines.  Well toasted Ezekiel with 1 T peanut butter with slices of tangerine on top is a glorious mixture of textures and flavors and very satisfying.

A triple 'gasm night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment