Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WWgasm # 532 = Lazy Ass Dessert Treat

I am in heaven.  I'm not kidding.  And, it's so easy.

Frozen Banana. 

Zero Points.

I go to Trader Joe's and get a big bunch of bananas, wait for them to be just ripe enough -- which for me is still with a wee bit o' green -- then peel, break into two or three pieces into a big baggie.  Put in the freezer.

When you need a sweet, grab a piece o' banana.

My favorite treat at Disneyland has always been the chocolate covered banana.  I have to say that what I've discovered is that even though I am a chocoholic I really find this treat so incredibly delicious and satisfying.

Someone tweeted an amazing recipe for banana ice cream.  Put frozen bananas in a Cuisinart, add a little almond milk and voila banana ice cream.  I can't wait to try it but I'm so digging the texture and taste of just eating frozen bananas that it's on temporary hold.

Banana Heaven at Zero Points = WWgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment